- Mama, Mabroka Ammar, who taught me empathy.
- Baba, AbdelMottaleb Ammar, who taught me persistence.
- Khaled Ammar, my brother, who made me a computer engineer.
- Amany Shehata, my wife, who sacrificed her best interests so that I can pursue my passion.
- Kareem Darwish, who transformed me into a curious researcher.
- Noah A. Smith, who taught me writing and critical thinking.
- Chris Dyer, who gave me confidence and great ideas.
P.S. You may find this hard to believe, but I actually am indebted to each and every one in this long list. I'm just worried I may have forgotten someone.